- Town Beach: 45 Cobbetts Pond Road, Phone: (603) 893-6244. Open year round, however, lifeguards are only on duty mid-June to August. Open to Windham residents only & their guests. Beach Pass is required (no charge), and may be obtained at the beach.
- Fishing Keys: Available at Town Clerk’s Office, allow residents access to the boat launch at the Town Beach, subject to specific rules and regulations. Available to Windham Residents ONLY. See rules and application.
- Swim Lessons: Red Cross swim lessons, 2 week sessions. Mom & Tot and up. Registration in May.
- Boat Launching: Appointments may be made to allow boat launching through the Town Beach for those boat owners who have a mooring on Cobbetts Pond.
- Boat Launching: Access to Canobie Lake is available to Windham residents via a boat ramp off of Hayes Hart Road. Note: There is NO SWIMMING allowed in Canobie Lake, as it is Salem's water supply.